PRIVACY STATEMENT ZEN SOFTWARE
This privacy statement relates to the processing of personal data by ZEN Software in connection with the performance of its obligations arising from agreements with customers, to the processing of personal data via the website www.prod.agileanalytics.cloud and the sub-domains of this website. ZEN Software is committed to protecting your privacy and will ensure that your personal data are treated confidentially. In this privacy statement you can therefore find information on whether, how and why your personal data are collected and used.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the applicable privacy regulations and will only be used in the manner described in this statement.
Controller and communication
ZEN Software is always the data controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter "GDPR")
Information we collect
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as:
- your name;
- email address;
- phone number;
- the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us;
- and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as:
- company name;
- email address;
- and telephone number.
For what purposes are personal data processed?
ZEN Software processes personal data for the following purposes:
- To execute the agreement to be concluded or that has been concluded with you;
- to communicate with you about the agreement to be concluded or that has been concluded with you;
- provide, operate, and maintain our website;
- improve, personalize, and expand our website;
- understand and analyze how you use our website;
- develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- send you emails;
- find and prevent fraud.
On what basis are personal data processed?
ZEN Software is not allowed to request or use your personal data without a legal ground.
ZEN Software bases the processing of your personal data on the following legal grounds:
- for the execution of the agreement;
- if there is a legal obligation;
- if you have given your explicit permission for the processing of your personal details.
If ZEN Software processes your personal data for a purpose other than that for which the personal data was collected, ZEN Soft will notify you and seek your consent where required by law.
Agile Analytics follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics.
The information collected by log files include:
- internet protocol (IP) addresses;
- browser type;
- Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- date and time stamp;
- referring/exit pages;
- and possibly the number of clicks.
These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Who has access to the personal data?
In principle ZEN Software will not share your personal data with third parties. Your personal data will only be shared with third parties as far as this is necessary and always within the framework of the above-mentioned purposes.
Third parties to whom ZEN Software provides your personal details are also responsible for the processing of those details and for compliance with privacy legislation. If a third party processes your personal data as a processor on behalf of ZEN Software, ZEN Software will conclude a processor's agreement with that third party that meets the requirements of the AVG.
Under certain circumstances ZEN Software may be required by law to hand over your personal data to, for example, government agencies. ZEN Software will only hand over personal data if it is legally obliged to do so. It is not always permitted for ZEN Software to inform you of such an eventuality.
How long will personal details be kept?
ZEN Software Business Support does not keep your personal details for longer than is necessary. The retention period depends on the purpose for which the personal details are used. After your personal details are no longer necessary they will be removed.
- Personal data that are necessary to meet the fiscal safekeeping obligation of ZEN Software Business Support are kept for the applicable legal term of the safekeeping obligation.
- Other personal information - such as your name and address and contact details - are kept for five years from the end of the (last) agreement concluded with you. ZEN Software Business Support will keep in your file the agreement(s) concluded with you and the general terms and conditions.
Note that Agile Analytics has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
What are your rights?
When you have provided personal data to ZEN Software you have several rights that you can exercise. Amongst others you have the right to inspect the personal data ZEN Software holds on you, to correct personal information that is incorrect and you can request that your data be deleted. You can also request ZEN Software to transfer your personal data to you or another party or to restrict the processing of personal data. In addition you have the right to withdraw any permission you may have given for (parts of the above) processing of personal data.
To exercise your rights, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. Within one month after your request, you will hear whether ZEN Software can comply with your request and in what way. In addition, you have at any time the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl).
Changing the privacy statement
It is possible that this privacy statement needs to be updated. The changes will be announced on this page. ZEN Software therefore advises you to consult this privacy statement regularly.
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data by ZEN Software or about this privacy statement, please contact us via email@example.com.
Our contact details are:
ZEN Software B.V.
1823 CN, Alkmaar